Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: vdj w/mk2 is slowing down after upgrade

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
since i got mapper and upgraded, after i assign a key the music some what slows down after a 2 sec plays them slow down again is this one of the bugs the mapper has or is this something else ...i have hercule mk2 my pc is celeron 2.40 with 1.5 gis of ram ,xp what is the problem no error cod or anything ,also is there any way i could force my cpu to only work highly for vdj like high priority so everything goes flawless

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 8:46 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
take a look for processes and services which are not nessary for xp , this will free up resources for vdj and the mapper

you may want to aslo make a VDJ only startup profile for xp

you can find info on both here :

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/skyfxl/blog3977.html

basicaly using this method alot of useless windows processes and explorer arnt loaded so there are more resources for vdj

if you are unsure on any steps ask me :)

msn admin@skyfxlrecords.com

Inviato Fri 26 Oct 07 @ 10:05 am
bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
its been fine befor i dont know what it is

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 2:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you could aslo try on options

performances > set this to fastest , set autolatency untick safe and overclock

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 1:01 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
bigvod wrote :
since i got mapper and upgraded, after i assign a key the music some what slows down after a 2 sec plays them slow down again is this one of the bugs the mapper has or is this something else ...i have hercule mk2 my pc is celeron 2.40 with 1.5 gis of ram ,xp what is the problem no error cod or anything ,also is there any way i could force my cpu to only work highly for vdj like high priority so everything goes flawless

Be sure you have the 2007 drivers of Hercules

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 1:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)