Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix in 5.4 - no audio when mixing, only video on some songs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Last week I was running 5.4 in the club and had AutoMix engaged for the beginnning of night ( for music videos). 6 songs mixed ok - then as I was at the bar - no sound but the video was running on screens. I rushed back and clicked another song in playlist - it played, sound & video and then when it got to the end and the automix started to bring in next song - no sound only video. I did not use automix again.
I just installed 5.5 and running automix now. After the first video is ending and the next song is mixing - ONly the video mixed and there was no sound until the 2nd song had fully loaded. 9 songs have played since with no problems. This scares me - it seems like it can happen at any time! I guess thats why we need to carry wireless mics with us for bathroom and bar breaks!
Anyone else had the same issue ? Im going to run it all afternoon. Ive been using the program since v3 and love it.

Should I close the Norton auto-protect process while using VDJ ? Any idesa or suggestions would be welcome as Im using it tonight at the club.

OK UPDATE:
I closed the program down and started it up again. Loaded up automix and AGAIN while the 1st song was mixing into 2nd - no audio only video!. All the rest had no problem. So this only happens with the 1st into 2nd time! What's up with that ?

Thanks

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 6:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Which gain do you have for these video in VirtualDJ?

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 7:03 pm
Always 0db - auto gain

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 12:17 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I meant the real value displayed on the skin (for example with the default skin, it's just written above the gain knob)

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 1:18 am
OH ok Ill check it out later. Unfortunately I could not use VDJ last night at all! Everything has been stable until these recent updates ( not saying its the software). Last night the software had a hard time staying with my dac 2 controler. I had to open a ver 4 instance to see it and then close and open 5. I played maybe 5 songs and then the controller went dark and the screen frooze ( song that was playing - i could only keep going to the beginning to re play as the right side would not let me load anything). I closed it down, reopened and same problem - dac 2 kept staying dark ( checked connections - seemed ok) and the program went nuts on me. Ended up using cds, dvds and my friends pcdj program for the rest of night!

I am going to check the connections between my dac2 and laptop again. Could be an issue there. I may scrub my drive and do a fresh instal of VDJ ( my laptop was last scrubbed clean 6 months ago and I only have microsoft office & Norton on it).

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 6:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)