Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ESIU46DJ +Asio4all + Vdj 5.0 Problems ...NEED HELP "***overload!***"

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ok i have got the full set up but there is a few problems
i have got the esiu46dj and i have emulated it with asio for all drivers but i have set the latency to 128 and im running 2 mb of ram but while playback i get the "***overload!***" msg in the asio4all control panel and the music skips .. is there any one who can help me solve this problem

Inviato Sat 27 Oct 07 @ 8:47 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes just increase you latency

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 1:13 am
yeah i know but when i do that i get a delay and thats y my latency is so low cause im a scratch dj

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 5:09 pm
Why are you using ASIO4ALL? The U46DJ has native ASIO drivers last time I checked..

Also a buffer size of 128 translates to 3ms (input) latency which IMO is something you cannot do without _serious_ hardware and probably is out of reach for the u46 anyway..

I can run my interface, the RME HDSP RPM, at 32 (0.7ms) with my regular DJ software, which is not VDJ. I would have to try, but I would expect VDJ to just be able to handle 3ms latency with the RME which is a way, way better interface then the U46DJ ..

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 9:06 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
dont use asio4all, you should try the 1.016 driver. You can also try lowering the input sliders too. Latency should be set to auto in vdj.

Is this a laptop? does it not overload running off the battery?

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 7:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)