Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Response on couple of buttons on the mk2 a lil funny.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok guys....some of buttons on my mk2 have started to misbehave for some reason. Like the play button on deck A...it woudnt trigger as easily as it used to. I suppose the bread plate inside has got a lil dusty or something.But guess what...i tried to clean it. And yeah it worked for all the other keys except the play button on deck A. The kind of support hercules offers i guess you have to take matters in your own hands. Any other suggestions from you good men. (BTW ..planning to try a new controller for a change...Bcd3000 or the m-audio torq...cant make up my mind..help)

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 7:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how old is your mk2

if its under 2 years you can get that fixed underwarrenty

i personaly recommend the xponent if you want a serious controler

the bcd series is a bit flakey

please note to use these controlers you need pro

which you can get a
discount as you own the mk2

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 11:43 am
Skyfxl...you are always a help. I will try and get the hercules guys to fix the button problem and thanks for ur advise on xponent...i will try it out.
One more small question..is there a way to identify if the external power on the mk2 is really working...coz there is no indication as such...plus i tried to plug in an external audio source without connecting the usb....it didnt play any sound..and the moment usb power was thrown in....wallah ..music. What could be the reason?Cheers mate. Keep spinnin.

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 1:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well you wont notice it much to be honest

becuase it must have usb power to work too

you may notice a boost in performance and that any crackles you may have been having reduce

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 1:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)