Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Searching by artist plug-in v3.4???

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can anyone help. I use version 3.4 and find it hard to search for tracks just searching for artist, rather than the song title. It will only fing the artist if it is in the filename & not all of the files are tagged this way. Is there a plug-in so vdj will search artist rather than title? - without upgrading to a newer version, have tried newer versions before & version 3.4 runs best on my pc, others just seem to crash. Cheers

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 3:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
please try the latest demo you will find it has many improvments

including a new browser and improved searching

i hope to see you with us as a pro user soon :)

Inviato Sun 28 Oct 07 @ 3:54 pm
Hi, tried it. Dont like it at all, way too many settings and too complicated for me. Dont like the automix feature either just playing off 1 deck?

Would rather just stick to what I know and use 3.4 - only issue I have with that is the no artist search.

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 10:14 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
ID3 tag or rename all of your mp3's the same way. Than just sort
by Author in browser. If some files have author and title reversed,
how do you expect any software algorithm to realize that?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 2:06 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
martin0037 wrote :
Hi, tried it. Dont like it at all, way too many settings and too complicated for me. Dont like the automix feature either just playing off 1 deck?

Would rather just stick to what I know and use 3.4 - only issue I have with that is the no artist search.

Please add your serial

there is a way to enable this for pro users ,

https://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 4:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)