Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dac 2 comments you should read

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well I hear people talking about the dac 2 all over this forum. And I’m assuming your all talking about the one made by pcdj. If so I really need to caution anyone about buying one. I work for a company that has 5 or 6 of these things plus my own and a couple of djs with there own too. I have had mine with pcdj for 4 years now and in the being it was great the best investment in gear I had made. But after 2 years with my and less in some of the others it began to break down. Micro switches under the buttons stopped working, displays stopped functioning. The most common thing to go was the PITCH slider. Ya no pitch control on the dac. Well some weddings you can get away with its minimal use but in a club or party setting not a chance in hell. Ever time to touch the pitch slider it activates the match button and sends the other track way out. And that has happened on 4 of our dacs. So its not just and isolated incident. When we contacted pcdj about the problem they sub us off (and that company I work for was the pcdj dealer with full dj store front) and then told us if we wanted them fixed $50 to look at it and maybe more to fix it and we had to pay for all shipping and it would be out at least 2 months. Well we still needed them even with their limited capabilities. Now I’m buying a dmc2 and I will see how that is and if it’s as good as it looks I will be buying 4 more. I love Numark so I’m sure it well is great. NOW TO BE CLEAR. I didn’t really want to bash pcdj the program I still like it. And over all when the dac worked it was great. And you are VERY CLEAR AGAIN. I have no comments about the dac3 it could be everything I was hoping for but I going to try the dmc2 first. I would just like to caution anybody to look into the dac a little more before you buy.

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 07 @ 1:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)