Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no equalizer on sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sebos78Home userMember since 2004
in virtual dj3, the sampler used to record the track as you hear it with high mid and low settings, vdj5 forgets all your settings and plays the sound flat without any EQ.
Is there any tool for that one?

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 1:00 am
is there any way to fix this in the registry like for the headphones? I found the headphones key using regedit but i can't see any key for the sampler.

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 1:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the sampler will record the sound as is

if you like this program please support its development by purchasing it

and ensuring you have free updates , skins and adons

i hope to see you soon as a pro user

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 2:59 pm
i'd like to sample only the bass from one track but even with mid and high kill, when i play the sample highs and mids play.

Inviato Tue 30 Oct 07 @ 5:55 pm
i guess i'll have to record the samples in vdj3 and then play them in vdj5 but that's too bad, i like to record the samples during a mix.

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 10:23 am
i was surprised to see in the shortcut menu, for the loop shortcut they say "The level and equalizers parameters are taken into account" but that's not true. Has anyone else noticed this bug?

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 11:36 am
i think the performance of this product would greatly increase for you if you used an offical version

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 1:40 pm

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 2:22 pm
i'd like someone to say it's true there is a bug rather then saying buy the pro vesion it works fine.
I'll probably buy it when it works better than virtualdj3. for now this is not the case.

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 9:08 pm
i got my answer from the french forum and here's what they say:
it's not really a bug but more like a function of virtual dj that has been removed. since virtual dj4, the audio engine has been remade and now the sampler records the sound before it goes through the equalizer.
I wonder what the developpers were thinking when they decided to make it this way.
Anyway that's too bad and i hope this will be fixed in vdj6.
If anyone has an idea on how to modify the sound engine so the sampler records the sound after equalization that would be really nice.
I think it must be related to the no equalizer in headphones issue. luckily, that one had a fix.

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 9:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)