Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: @ Nonno / cookoo --->

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I dont know all of the "lost" thread, as some where in French.. I didnt understand all.

But everybody agreed on you having that special event on the radio, of course... (even if there was a discussion about the time, we all agreed on you having that spot)

I think its a great idea to promote the radio outside the djs livingrooms (where they usually sit broadcasting for the radio).

Anyone not being happy about this one time off regular schedule event, should just go into a corner, and be very ashamed of himself :) seriously.. Nonno has given the radio almost all the bandwidth for ages, and without Nonno the radio would NOT have been what it is today.. :)

I hope this event still is on, and let me know if you want me to help you with flyers/posters or anything.

Maybe we could also make a special theme/head banner on the radio page for this event, its easy to do :)

Rune

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 6:19 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
I hope this event still is on, and let me know if you want me to help you with flyers/posters or anything.

Maybe we could also make a special theme/head banner on the radio page for this event, its easy to do :)

Rune

merci , mais trop tard ,

la soirée ne sera pas retransmise sur la radio .

Thank you but it's too late

the party won't be broadcasted on the radio

Dj Al

Inviato Wed 31 Oct 07 @ 8:57 pm
djalaindj wrote :

Dj Al

That is VERY sad news :(((

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:17 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj-in-norway wrote :
djalaindj wrote :

Dj Al

That is VERY sad news :(((

But it is not too late! Still two weeks until the event...... but very few take my advice.....

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:21 am
nonnoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thank you very much the TEAM us, but we prefer to leave the djs resident custom and avoided all problem of agreement.
I have me same cancelled both hour taken on planning..
thank you for all..

Nonno...

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:31 am

Hope you will change mind Nonno, and if you do, I'd love to help out make the event special at the radio page too.. with special banner, and a new header at the webpage for the occation etc:)

Hope you all change mind.. if not, best of luck to the event regardless

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:36 am
indeed rune, I am sorry but I should not have the same design of the things that you TEAM custom and of the progression and the premotion of the radio, I am a combatant and I sink, therefore for me all which can be beneficial for the radio I is proposed it. “I think that with dimensions French and with dimensions custom we have two different culture and thus two way of seeing the things.
But nevertheless I am always at day lvl 9 of the radio and to remove my post cookoo; who at the beginning was without any aggression, I find its small.
it was right a decision of a menbre staff lvl 9 !!!!..,if we have high staff lvl in the radio which is not used for nothing they is necessary to remove them
peace :)

Nonno..

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 12:50 am
dj-in-norway wrote :

Hope you will change mind Nonno, and if you do, I'd love to help out make the event special at the radio page too.. with special banner, and a new header at the webpage for the occation etc:)

Hope you all change mind.. if not, best of luck to the event regardless

we already tried to discuss the previous month with terry to have a refusal, this time I took initiative 1 front month for facility and so that the djs custom take concience of the advertizing that us fesont here in France and all the TEAM and dj custom was put in anger. to arrive at that I thrown sponge, therefore yes I say it I and discouraged enough of it, therefore me I thrown sponge…

(translat google dsl)

Nonno..

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 1:08 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
nonno wrote :
we already tried to discuss the previous month with terry to have a refusal,

I did not refuse.....I asked if anyone spoke to the NORTH AMERICAN team and the DJs who play during the theme you were going to take hours from.

I am tired of being the brunt of this....all I ask for.,.....and have always asked for is, more communication between ALL TEAMERS/MANAGMENT staff. You and I used to work at this Nonno... I wish I knew where and how that stopped. But STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO NOT LIKE!!!

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 2:51 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Can someone gives me an aspirin ?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 3:16 pm

VERY nice videos Nonno,Thierry and Al, really sad that is not gonna be on the radio..... Great promo idea!

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 5:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)