Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Updated from ver3.4 to version5 rev5

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I updated from MK2 ver3.4 to version 5 rev 5 and am having all sorts of issues. I can't preview songs cause it causes a lag (studder) on the song I am playing.

Is anyone else having the same issues?

I am using a Centrino Dual LT with the Hercules DJ Controller...

Didnt have these issues when I was usig ver3.4 and I am thinking about downgrading to that version!!!

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 4:04 am
I used a Hercules DJ controller for the first time tonight. I have a single processor and 5.5 has been great, but tonight it stayed good, though it was studdering on me. I still want to know how to run videos on my other computer??????

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 8:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mroman73 wrote :
I updated from MK2 ver3.4 to version 5 rev 5 and am having all sorts of issues. I can't preview songs cause it causes a lag (studder) on the song I am playing.

Didnt have these issues when I was usig ver3.4 and I am thinking about downgrading to that version!!!

go to options then performances and set Autolatency slide the slider to fastest

untick safe and overclock modes

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 9:16 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
mroman73 wrote :

Hi, i made same upgrade as you...i changed my laptop for a new one, T7500 processor ,2gbram, 250gb hdd, nvidia 8600gt 510mb, Vista home premium....powerful i think.

The thing is that im also experiencing bad issues, in special, music drops. Is very anoying as im using it professionally at the club. The music drops i detected in two cases:

1. when using internet, for example when im broadcasting at vdj radio. Music drops (small silences) happen interrupting music for few than a second time each few minutes constantly.

2. The second one i detected when automixing videoclips. As ther is inly one deck, music drop comes when loading each new song.

As skyfxl suggests i set parameters to fastest resolution and longer latency to free processor, but the processor and memory are enought o do all this and didnt solve anything. My old T5200 didnt had this issues with old version so i think it should be any kind of bug.

a third thing is anoying to me. Music playlist ond the right side of the screen gest empty odf songs each time i change folder on left side to search for a song....

I hope all this can be solved soon or someone can help me to configure correctly, i tried with no success. I love this program

Inviato Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 11:15 pm
Ok, the automix playlist clear problem seem to be solved by changing some config at vdj setup:
options->autoload playlist->smart
cool

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 12:32 am
music drops may seem to be solved setting mk2 buffer assio to highest 3528...seems too much (my old T5200) suported 512 without problem. May it be that vdj 5 needs much more machire resources? Anyway, seems solved for now.

The only thing that i still cant solve sis music drops when automixing videos...

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 4:04 am
I gave up on V5r5. I cant use PCDJ for Karaoke and VDJ at the same time. I think the upgrade was a waste of time and money. I plan to build a server type pc to mix video next year and I hope they work out the bugs by then!!!

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 4:21 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi mroman, y dun u just use vdj for karaoke event? N try to cut down ur background process activity, seem to me that ur com use too much resources n maybe that y ur vdj lagging. How much ram n what is ur graphic card?

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 3:37 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)