Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DAC-2 Controller plugin for beta 5.0 version mac

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm using beta 5.0 version for mac. There's no option for a dac-2 controller. How can I get it to work. Is there a plug in for dac-2.

thanks in advance.

Frankie L.

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 6:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's because the DAC-2 is a Serial Device that uses a USB connection and therefore relies on drivers.

my words, nothing seen official - > Currently there are no known drivers and most likely no planned support for the DAC-2 in the MAC OS environment.
If support for the MAC were to surface, it would be from Visiosonic the creators of the DAC-2 controller

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 6:52 pm
thank you teamer....but I can't believe no one could have told me that 3 months ago when I was asking about the controller compatability.

Which controller is the best for mac. I realize there are quite a few different ones.

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 8:57 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if your looking for racked one get the numark DMC2

if your looking for a stratch controller check out the xponent from maudio

if you are looking for somthing compact look at the mk2 dj console or numark total control

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 10:15 pm
Yes I would like to get a rack mount controller. Although I hear the Total control is very nice.

Is the numark DMC2 better than the Dac3?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
personaly i think so , aslo the dac 3 is aslo now comming to the end of its supported life

as pcdj arnt going to make it much longer

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 07 @ 11:55 pm
Lol....well...we will see. so far pcdj has started out pretty good. but Pcdj has a lot of support djs who won't give up on them.

Ok...I'll buy a numark one.

Inviato Fri 02 Nov 07 @ 4:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)