Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecoded Vynils Avalibility

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

aks5768Home userMember since 2007
I been waiting like a month to buy 2 Timecoded Vynils , but VDJ's online store keep saying "No stock" When will I be able to buy them?

Inviato Sat 03 Nov 07 @ 11:35 pm
val580Home userMember since 2003
Hi , I've also ordered one , I got a mail from virtualdj saying there are warehouse probleme and should be up to 6 weeks of delay . Beware because this mail was in my "spam" file on hotmail , I saw it by chance.

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 1:01 am
It seems that tcvs are are out of stock currently so you have to wait a little bit, regards.

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 3:01 am
I bought 2 time-code vinyls on July 17th to be exact but never received them.

I have asked my questions through the Virtual DJ site and still haven't received an answer nor the purchased items.

Is this Virtual DJ's customer support? It can't be that sending the items takes MORE THEN 3 MONTHS!

Ramon Lith

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 12:15 pm
What about the numark vinyls in your country. I buy the vinyl on this site but recieved an email which say something about 6 weeks deliever time.

So i buy the Numark Control Vinyl in an online shop and get them one day later. Still waiting for my Virtual DJ Vinyls :)

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 1:35 pm
aks5768Home userMember since 2007
Thanks , It would be nice to get the URL of any online store that servee the vynils in europe i live in spain. I have been looking for any like 5 days in google, but no luck, didnt find any .. can anyone msessage me or post here the url? thanks!

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 2:29 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi aks,

If you can't get hold of the vdj TCV, try and get the ones from Numark Virtaul Vinyl. There are the some but under the Numark name. Might be abit easier to order and buy.

You should be able to order them from a Numark dealer in Spain, if not try here

www.decks.co.uk/products/dj_spares/numark_spares/virtual_vinyl_replacement

Don't know if they ship to spain, but you can try.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy B

Inviato Sun 04 Nov 07 @ 5:06 pm
val580Home userMember since 2003

Inviato Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 5:05 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)