Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: SLOW STARTING VIDEO...HELP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am using a macbook with 1.25 gigs of ram on a 2 ghz core duo processor. I have VDJ 4.3 for mac. videos by themselves run pretty good. Even pre-loading the next video is pretty smooth. When I use the automix button to mix from the video that's playing to the video that is qued and ready to go, the second video's audio starts fine, but the actual video is a little chunky / choppy as in slow frames. as soon as I manually stop the first video the one that was just playing, video number two takes off and runs great until I start the next one and so on. My videos are in a quicktime movie format. I heard through the forums that the .vob files are large and clunky. (by the way, I have the same results using the .vob files.) Is there anything I can do to solve this problem so I can use this in a professional vj show??? Thanks I am open to suggestions and if you can be specific related to actual settings and how to... that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help. Barry

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 3:47 am
Is your laptop a MacBook or MacBook Pro? If it isn't a MacBook Pro you are going to have problems mixing video since the MacBook only has Intel Extreme Graphics chipset with shared video memory.

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 5:58 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try going to performances on otions and set to Fastest and Autolatency

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 1:41 pm
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
download virtualdj v5, video is much much faster than on v4.3

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 8:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)