Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: please help track skip after i minimize vdj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i posted this error before and no one got to me so i figured i video recorded, what i was experiencing... once i minimize vdj the song or track starts to stop and go. i have had vdj forever and got hercules mk2 cause i like the whole deal, bought the program for the whopping 249 or whatever with some discount cause i had mk2 , and NOW its starts BUGGING OUT.......... HELP PLEASE....checkout the link on youtube so you can see whats going on!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDo7f5i3BfM
couldnt link.... copy and paste above again please help

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 7:22 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what is your system specification?

it is not wise to minimize vdj whilst using video

as this uses a tone of cpu

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 6:57 pm
i dont use video...specs are celeron 2.4ghz 1.5gb ram soundblaster 24bit sound card ...i really dont think that matters ive used vdj on pc using p2 with 256 ram and 2k OS....this never happened to me before..after i "upgraded" my subscription...have anyone ever had this happen to them

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 8:09 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've only done it a couple of times to check to see a important email has come, and my music just froze for a split second.

Now you will read alot of posts on this subject and most of the advice you see is to not do this as it upset VDJ 5. I don't do it anymore. Once I have vdj open and up on screen I don't do anything else.

Jimmy b

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 4:34 pm
Hmmm I dont have any issues minimizing and maximizing, what is the resolution of the skin you are using as compared to the resolution to your desktop?? Also try clicking on the maximize button in the top right corner to make it full screen or window (you know what I mean??) just give that a shot and let me know.

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 10:41 pm
tried it now it did it from start up 1024x768

Inviato Tue 06 Nov 07 @ 11:46 pm
Have you optomized for best performance?? Go to Control panel/display/appearance/uncheck all the boxes. Also you should go to Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance and click on settings/in Visual effects select Adjust for best performance. Doing this should make your issue go away.

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 3:13 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Also try some other version of driver for your video card and update your DirectX.

Inviato Thu 08 Nov 07 @ 3:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)