Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 5.0 REV 5 Crashing During Program Shut Down [SOLVED]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Everytime I try to close VDJ 5.0 REV 5 This is what it tells me.

Warning!
The system was unresponsive. Virtual DJ has performed a recovery, and should now work ok again. Still, you might want to restart the software next time it's convenient enough for you to do so.

I have restarted my computer and program multiple times, re-downloaded the full-intstall with no success in fixing this issue.

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 9:58 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are using a DAC-3 controller, this is because the DAC-3 is not releasing properly when VirtualDJ shuts down. Please see the General Forum for several threads on this matter.

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 4:10 pm
I am using a Dac 3... I will check into that when I get home, thank you for the quick response!

Inviato Mon 05 Nov 07 @ 11:17 pm
I went onto the forums and looked up the threads about this matter... What I found out was that nobody really knows how this problem starts, but bottom line it seems to be more of the Dac 3's fault and WAY to confusing to fix once it starts happening.... Another controller in the garbage =)

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 7:27 pm
John CPRO InfinityMember since 2005
As much as I know the problem is with the newest update (5rev5) and has to do with the software not disconnecting the mapper for the controller correctly. This issue get's worse ... after 3 successfuls shows I now have been experiencing the loss of my entire codec regestry. There are only a few discusions on these matters and most focussing on the DAC 3 cause and some now mentioning the codec registry issue.

I know for a fact that it has been addressed and there is a cure on the way.

This all has more to do with the updates (new) recovery system in this version having a bug, than anything else!

NOW .... who can tell me that the fix is coming out today??????

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 7:50 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Dev staff is currently trying to fix this problem.

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 10:08 pm
Thanks for the update DJCel... I'll wait it out then.

Inviato Wed 07 Nov 07 @ 11:24 pm
People are correct when they say this problem only gets worse... My program started crashing last night at my show uncontrollably and refused to load any music until I completely disconnected the Dac 3 and restarted my computer... wow.

Inviato Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 8:25 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It was solved in v5.0 rev.6

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 2:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)