Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: More problems

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Dj RwdCUE userMember since 2007
Hi im still having trouble with certain things with VirtualVinyl.

Couple of things.....

I mix very well and keep standard vinyl records in time for minuites with out hardley touching the vinyl, yet in Virtual Vinyl i have to keep touching the records every couple of seconds i cant get a perfect match! Also what happens is if the pitch is at plus 8 on a my Technics 1210's it will show it at plus 2 on the virtual vinyl program.

So i gussed it was something to do with the pitch sensitivity so i put that up but now I get other things happen like loosising conrtroll of the vinyl and losing controll of other featuers like were i can pick up the record and move it to any part of the record and it will play from there.
The standard it was set up before i played around with it was 450.

Any ideas of what i can do? Im using V5. Its anoying me that much that ive stopped using it at the moment.
My laptop i use plays every thing finewith no hitches what so ever but is about 3years old with 512mb of ram could that be something else?

Thanks Danny.

Inviato Fri 09 Nov 07 @ 2:17 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
could you please share your full pc specification?

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 12:17 am
Dell laptop, 3-4 years old Pentium 4 1.8ghz, 512mb on ram. All i no. Thanks.

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 11:17 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
alrighty i would suggest that on options you go to performances and set it to fastest , autolatency and untick safe and overclock

you should aslo investigate if your machine can take more ram as the more ram you have the better

you may aslo want to start looking at a new laptop as 4 years in the world of computing is quite a long time ,

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 5:18 pm
Yeah i am looking into it, gana sort that soon! Thanks for your help. Ill let you no!

Inviato Sat 10 Nov 07 @ 5:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)