Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 4.3 Mac version sound problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I bought an Hercules DJ Control MP3 Pc Edition, and I want to use with my Macbook (Core2 1,86/512 DDR2). I´m testing Virtual DJ 4.3 Mac Versión for buying, but I have a problem:

When I use an external USB Sound Card (Vivanco 5.1 or Creative Xmod) for the speakers and Built in Soundcard from Macbook, the sound comes wrong in the speakers, I don't know how to explain it. I don't know what to do, I can use Windows but if I take the full version I prefer for Mac OS.

I hope you'll can help me.

Thanks!

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 12:50 am
Typical Mac user can't see that there is a MAC forum for this question...

Smart computers... for stupid people

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 7:55 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That ain't nice things to say dj chopstix..;)

DJPentiun wrote :
Hi, I bought an Hercules DJ Control MP3 Pc Edition, and I want to use with my Macbook (Core2 1,86/512 DDR2). I´m testing Virtual DJ 4.3 Mac Versión for buying, but I have a problem:

When I use an external USB Sound Card (Vivanco 5.1 or Creative Xmod) for the speakers and Built in Soundcard from Macbook, the sound comes wrong in the speakers, I don't know how to explain it. I don't know what to do, I can use Windows but if I take the full version I prefer for Mac OS.

I hope you'll can help me.

Thanks!

There no mac trial version currently and to use mac version u have to upgrade to pro. U can have the discount as u have the djc edition:)

U can try to use the trial version if u have bootcamp or leopard on ur mac at the moment.
Hope to see u soon as a pro user

@mods, can this thread be transfered to mac forum.thks:)

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 8:30 am
Well thanks for making me feel bad :)

HAHA... sorry.. my mistake.... FWIW, why would you prefer to use a MAC? I mean they have pretty much admitted inferiority to PCs when they decided to use our hardware...

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 8:44 am
No worries, just messing with ya:)

I use both.. PC n Mac:)..To ur question, i hope conquest can tell u more..hehe:P

Seriously i prefer mac now to pc as it is better to use as there no serious hardware conflict wateva that do happen on PC. Morever even mixing video is better etc.:)

Cheers.

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 9:15 am
I'm ussing a craked version to test in my home how it works, but I need the full versión to my work. And I don't want to have 2 O.S. in my laptop. But if I can't make it then I'll have to buy another software.

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 11:19 am
DJ CHOPSTIX I just want to say: "MAC VERSION" TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM. I don't want to report a bug, I want something can help me...

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 11:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJPentiun wrote :
I'm ussing a craked version to test in my home how it works, but I need the full versión to my work. And I don't want to have 2 O.S. in my laptop. But if I can't make it then I'll have to buy another software.

then quite simply my friend it wont work , and it never will

until you purchase a legitimate copy which you can do at a discount

discount

i hope to see you as a pro user soon

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 12:31 pm
But it works in windows and with bootcamp... I hope this will be repaired in 5.0. Thanks to all.

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 12:34 pm
In ver 5 public beta right now, it even werks perfect on osx itself, there no need for a wins os:) but of course it available to pro user only..So u have nothing to worry about.. u purchased now at a discount n u get the update for 5 free of course;) Plus u entitled to dl as many plug in n skins etc.. So mates, there nothing to lose by going pro.

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 1:03 pm
Hey DJ Chopstick, THIS IS A MAC FORUM! It's a Mac forum for technical support which is what he needs. The other Mac forum is for reporting bugs, his issue is not really a bug, a bug is a small glitch, his issue is he can't really get the software running properly on a whole, therefore making his post in the MAC TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM totally justifiable (even if he is using a cracked version). And btw, if Mac users are "stupid people" then what does that make you? A PC user with nothing better to do than browse a Mac forum just to look for people posting in the wrong forum even though they aren't and then making totally unwarranted rude comments?! Way to be a positive member of the VDJ community and contributing in a such a great way with your post, keep up the good work!

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 4:47 pm
Hehe..Cool off dizzyrocks:).. initially this post was from the PC technical support.. n the time Dj Chopstick posted, this thread is still there.. n i ask the mods to transfered it to the mac forum;) Btw i dun think he really meant it, just take it as a humour:D

Inviato Tue 13 Nov 07 @ 7:59 pm
Thanks dizzyrocks2001.

I will take pro version so. I will ask if I could buy in some store in my city and if now I will take from the web. Tanks for all.

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 2:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)