Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: alpha transistion

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i have a problem with alpha transistion when i have signed "hardware acceleration" (in video tab) it's not workin. if i disable "hardware acceleration" - it works fine but then strobo transistion is not.
video ati radeon rx1950 xt
1GB Ram
2.4 MGhz Core 2 Duo
i think my configurration is powerfull inough to handle it.

on my laptop benq r55 with 7400 geforce vCard it's working fine but after disabling turbocashe memory.

please tel me what can be wrong?

Inviato Wed 14 Nov 07 @ 3:27 am
please help me

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 5:31 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
are you using vista or xp?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 07 @ 1:35 pm
i am running Xp Home Edition

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 7:56 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
can you please go to my computer , right click and press properties

then press the hardware tab , then press device manager

please can you right click your graphics card and then press propeties

on this screen press , driver information

please let me know what it says

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 8:57 pm
It says

Radeon x1950 Series

Type Graphic Card
Producent Ati Technologies Inc
Localization - Pci 11(Pci 11 - 0 - 0)

this hardware works properly.
If you've got any problems etc......

I was trying to trynslate this but forgive me - may english is poor.

I can make screan shot but i dont know how to post it

do you want me to chceck enything else ?

regards

mark

Inviato Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 10:49 am
anyone. can You help me ?

Inviato Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 6:24 pm
does anyone cares about my problem. People Wake Up Please. Im in a little Trouble.

Inviato Fri 23 Nov 07 @ 10:23 am
Hi,

I think that maybe your video card is not powerful enough. "terbocache" isn't as good as dedicated graphics memory. For the transitions to work properly in vdj, the hardware accelleration needs to be ticked in vdj video settings.

Then, just try lots of different settings in your graphics card settings, or see if you could buy a new graphics card.

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 12:43 pm
I've just had a thought. Maybe you are confused about the apha transition and actually your video card is fine.

The alpha transition will only work with special video clips which contain an alpha layer. If your videos don't have this special thing, then the alpha transition will not work. I don't reallly understand it, but I know that most of us won't have a use for it.

Turn hardware accelleration on in vdj. Then select the "fade" transition. Is this what you wanted?

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 12:48 pm
thank you for advice but it did not solved my problem - you see there is something wrong - the same music videos works on my laptop with VD5 and with alpha transistion and With (2 Generations lower Video Card) - 7400 GeForce.
I just don't understand it. On this station Soft is legal, sound card is Numark's oryginal, CPu is 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo 2GB Ram on board, And Ati Radeon x1950 series with 250Mb DDR3. I did every posible update in widows and codecs.
It's all costs me much money and now it's bringin me closer to an Heart Attack . Wrrrrrrrr

Inviato Wed 28 Nov 07 @ 4:05 am
I was Testing All kinds of Codecs and still nothing better. :/

Well I have Question To everyone?

Please If You Have Ati Radeon Card core 2 duo processor , Xp windows and no problem with alpha transistion or RGB_filter effect please tell me what codecs and presets are you using?

I will be greeateful For nay Help

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 07 @ 11:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)