Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Very easy questions about Atomixmp3 cue (I think?)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

pyanna7Home userMember since 2007
Hello all. I downloaded the program and am very pleased with it. I only have two questions:

1. Can Atomix truncate the end of each song automatically? I have been using SQRSoft's Advanced X-Fading plugin for Winamp and you can truncate anything! I like (for small house parties) to load some songs in, and then have AD-XF play for about only 4 min of each without me having a care.

2. Can I have Atomix (or any other dj-ing program for that matter!) do the exact opposite now? Can I tell it to START the next song always at some set point? Maybe 30 seconds in for example? As I said before, AD-XF truncates the last song, but can only start at the beginning of the next and some songs that are really low take too long at the start and I don't like that. Is what I'm asking a CUE problem or a GAP killer problem? (Gap killers, I think, catch the FIRST intense beat and start from there, but I would really like to just start the song some seconds in and that's that.)

So, just to recap, I would like a setting or a program that plays 00:30 - 4:00 (or xx:xx - xx:xx) from each song, with crossfading! :)

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 07 @ 8:25 am
PFD50PRO InfinityMember since 2007
You can set manual cue points for this and do as you describe above.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 7:45 am
Yes you can set the cue points at any position as you like exactly the same as real dj console. Use the headphones and play the next songs on the other deck then after you have heard parts of the songs which you don't want to hear then press the "CUE" bottons besides the play and stop bottons. The songs will automitically starts at that points.

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 5:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)