Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Auto Set Beginning and Endpoints

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kolbepHome userMember since 2007
Would Like a feature to automatically set crossfade points for whole collection of Video Files.

I am evaluating Virtual DJ for Church Worship, and it is a problem that when we get a new Video / MP3 file to play, that we have to click the BPM button and set the beginning and endpoints (to be the beginning and end of the song.)

It would be handy for VDJ to have a facility to automatically set all the cues for the songs, or possibly an option to disable the automatic start of beat detection (which sets these points)

P

Inviato Sun 18 Nov 07 @ 6:26 pm
Paz75PRO InfinityMember since 2006
not that i use it, but its handy if i have to run to the toilet in a gig. its also handy for people who work in bars and want to bring a laptop along to play the music and dont have time to mix.

something that would make this feature better is an option to imply how many measures to count forward and back from. IE, when you set the cue point, there is a permanent option that where you enter # measures for mix points. So cue is set at beat one, mixed measures is set to 32, so the mix in point is set 32 measures after the cue. Similarly if you set the end-cue point, 32 measures prior to that are set....

Inviato Tue 20 Nov 07 @ 5:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)