Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best VDJ set up in new Pub!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I am running a laptop, but am in the process of opening my own Upscale Pub. If you were opening a new place and building a DJ booth from scratch, what set up would you use to best utilize VDJ as the main source of music? I am going to have a Rane 4 channel mixer and of course all the EQ's, amps etc provided by a professional sound guy I work with in Houston. He doesn't have that much experience with the Digital DJing, so he is leaving that part up to me. I am planning on having a desktop computer based on the specs that VDJ recommends. If I have outside DJ's, I am sure they will bring in their own tables, as I am not going to provide them. In addition to the computer, what else would you like to see in a booth if you were making it a digital DJ booth?

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 7:05 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
A digital assistant babe.......

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 7:09 pm
beer

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 11:36 pm
I'll put a second on the brews...

Inviato Wed 10 Nov 04 @ 11:39 pm
ups(battery backup),line conditioner, wireless hub,monitor mounted down in the counter(possible touchscreen),dbx driver rack,pulsar masterpiece light controller, smoke free filter case for computer tower.

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 11:22 am
anyone got any good pics of their setup for this user to see, maybe?

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 12:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A decent mixer, a good amplifier, a good EQ, and a FAN, sometimes it gets hot in the DJ booth.

Inviato Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 5:47 pm
A DJ........and babes...and beer.......ah hell and a fan also
Andre

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 12:00 am
Hi,
Outside Dj's bringing their own turntables? They will be eager beavers to do that :) Ensure You leave them enough room.

Later,
Liam

Inviato Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 12:31 am
pegazusPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think that u should buy a good ASIO soundcard to do scratsh with the time code vinil.

LIke AudioTrack maya44 soundcard.

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 12:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)