Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: no option to turn off master tempo

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sebos78Home userMember since 2004
hello, I don't like to use master tempo and in previous versions of virtual dj, ther was an option to turn it off.
Now this option is gone and what happens is that as soon as you pitch a bit too much, specially making the track slower, it sounds terrible.
please put that option back on next release.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 1:19 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Quote :
no option to turn off master tempo

If you say so... Google would find it though.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 07 @ 6:35 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You need to look better -)
There is an option in front of your eyes...!

Inviato Tue 27 Nov 07 @ 2:03 am
Let me be more precise.
In virtualdj 3, go to settings then Fame settings. here you can disable or enable "time stretch". disabling it will make your decks act like vinyl turntables, you can hear the sound change as you change the pitch.
Now in virtual dj 5, there is no fame settings and i've tried changing the "master tempo" options but without success. fast or advanced and changing complexity and spatialization, the pitch is timestretched.

Let me explain one more time. What i want is when you put a track with a voice and increase the pitch, the voice should sound higher. like on a turntable. Can you achieve this in virtual dj 5? If yes, please tell me how.

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 8:47 pm
WELL WHEN you increase the pitch .. the voice will get higher in terms of pitch range and speed of its frequency...
but if you want the tempo to be changed, you can modify the settings in the performance tab in settings

Inviato Tue 04 Dec 07 @ 11:48 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
sebos78 wrote :
What i want is when you put a track with a voice and increase the pitch, the voice should sound higher. like on a turntable. Can you achieve this in virtual dj 5? If yes, please tell me how.

Turn off the master tempo (timestretch/keylock/howeveryouwannacallit).
You can do it via:
- keyboard shortcut (which you can assign in the options)
- on the default VDj skin click the "lock" symbol

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 3:18 am
thanks.
it works.

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 07 @ 4:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)