Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ and U46MKII

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

spdj20Home userMember since 2007
So after the disastrous results I had trying VDJ out with the BCD3000, I decided to use the TCCD option with my old Numark CDN-90 and the U46MKII. I updated the firmware on the cd players, installed the drivers for the MKII, and it seemed everything was fine at first. I should also say that I'm currently trying out the software till I can find a stable system and then I plan to purchase. Started playing the songs and the time code works beautifully until the noises started. More so along the lines of the audio sounding like it's jumping between bitrates and slurring the words, I guess would be the best way to describe it. I've tried everything in the TC setup thread and can't seem to remedy this problem. I've also noticed that when this happens the TC level indicator next to the spinning platter in VDJ drops only about 1 bar and goes back up, then the sound is fine for a little longer. I'm pretty sure I'm using the correct TC, the standard one not the pro. Now I know this is a PC forum, and I'm technically running this on a macbook pro, but I'm running it on XPsp2 through boot camp. Here are the specs...

Macbook Pro running XPsp2 through boot camp
Intel Core2Duo 2.0 GHz
2 GB ram
running off internal HDD for now to test

Any ideas how i can fix this sound problem?

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 4:15 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what version of bootcamp to you run ?

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 5:27 am
whichever version runs on Leopard

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 12:50 pm
oh also, I've noticed that the CUE buttons on my CD player don't work the way they use to, and is there a way to set cue points using the cd player. For example I used to use the jog wheel to go to a point in the song, then by pressing play/pause it would automatically set the cue point. Right now i have to set it manually using the cue button in VDJ. Also after i set the cue point and press play if i hit CUE again it very rarely goes back to the exact point i set the cue, it usually if off by a fraction of a beat, enough to screw it up usually. Any ideas how to fix all this?

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 12:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)