Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Having headphone troubles with total control and my mixer

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just bought the Total Control unit and it worKs perfectly with VDJ 4.3 .
The Numark soundcard came with (VirtualVinl) and I dont use timecodes..just DJing mobile gigs.
I have had it connected to a Numark mixer and CD player.
My problem is my Numark mixer has a headphone jack and for me to cue up the next song I would have to center VDJ cross fader and then slide my mixer fader to what ever side I was cueing up and then have to move the faders back to the way it was...everytime.
I still use my CD,s in my box on occasion for karoke or if someone asks me to play a tune from them.

I have been doing this for quite sometime and now I have Total control added and I want to eliminate this sometimes confusing scenerio.
I do need my mixer for mic work because of a professional singer that works with me on most of my gigs.

Can the DJ/IO soundcard handle this problem by allowing me to plug direct into it for headphones and still have my mixer working? and using Total Control for full control on my headset for cueing?
Mabe swap out my Numark card for this DJ/IO CARD?

What options do I have?

I have a gig tonight and would really like to solve this PLEASE!

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 9:08 am
Ok I bought the Numark DJ/IO card and found a way to hear what I wanted without the headaches....still using my mixer.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 5:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)