Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 45 RPM adaptor

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey, i bought a Numark TT200 and i installed everything, but i noticed that there is a 45 RPM adaptor. what is that? and do i need it? and what should i do with that?
thank you

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 1:42 pm
the 45 adapter is if you have those little 7" singles. they normally have a big hole that you need the adapter to hold the record in place. If you don't have them then don't worry too much about using those adapters

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 7:21 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
In fact most 7" singles have a normal-sized hole. The only singles that you'll find with the larger hole are secondhand singles that at some point in their life were used in a jukebox...

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 1:16 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
djsherz wrote :
In fact most 7" singles have a normal-sized hole. The only singles that you'll find with the larger hole are secondhand singles that at some point in their life were used in a jukebox...

That might be the case outside North America but, the large hole was prevalent here most of the life of the 7" single A.K.A. the 45. In point of fact a 7" single here with the smaller hole is worth more when being sold. This is especially true if the record has "For Promotional use only" stamped on the printed label.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 6:55 pm
one of these wonderful things that I have so many of:

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 8:10 pm
thanks guys.

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 9:57 am
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
TearEmUp wrote :

That might be the case outside North America but, the large hole was prevalent here most of the life of the 7" single A.K.A. the 45. In point of fact a 7" single here with the smaller hole is worth more when being sold. This is especially true if the record has "For Promotional use only" stamped on the printed label.

I stand corrected... you learn something new every day! ;-)

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 12:43 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)