Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: is it possible to hear..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Sik06Home userMember since 2007
Without any of the hardware and just using virtual dj , a song on the left side of the headphone and a song on the right side? If this needs hardware in order for this to funciton, what would you people recommend?

Inviato Sat 01 Dec 07 @ 3:11 pm
I think the two easiest things would be either get a sound card for you computer with 2 outputs or get a Numark DJIO. I have used it before and is only $99 or cheaper.

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 2:27 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
sik06

would be best to get a sound card but in the mean time if i can remember rightly in sound set up you used to be able to set left output as channel 1, right output as channel two, using a y splitter for each output giving you double mono inputs for your mixer, hope i explained that right and is still available...might be best if sky or someone else could confirm that for you

Tayla

Inviato Sun 02 Dec 07 @ 5:23 am
Sik06Home userMember since 2007
Tayla,

Yes, it still works, my buddy and I tried it out. Thank you very much!!

-Sik06

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 5:13 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
no probs... enjoy

Tayla

Inviato Mon 03 Dec 07 @ 8:01 pm
TomashHHome userMember since 2007
Hello,

Id like to use splitter before I buy midi controler. But I have a problem. When I move fader the sound is little bit diminishing in the end of cross fader's slot but doesnt disappear, so I cannot normaly use it. Can be problem in my soundcard?
thank you for any help

Inviato Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 8:12 am
At the risk of sounding arrogant. Djing is expensive. I notice that some of the posters use consumer audigy/soundblaster card and basic in/out cards. Then, report problems. You get what you pay for.
You can't cue properly , you need hardware. No way round it. I have a low budget set up of a gigaport ag(115 bucks, but you can't record). Or you could but the u46dj thing from esi/mixvibes. I have a three channel numark matrix 3, I got for free. Deals are around, just gotta look.
Any cheaper, you all are going to have problems. For best results get an external mixer with multi out/in sound card and save for some decent monitors.

Inviato Thu 06 Dec 07 @ 9:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)