Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: echo indigo dj sound card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cebuPRO InfinityMember since 2003
two days ago i got my echo indigo dj sound card. i did install it and follow all the instructions, everything was good until the echo indigo dj did not passed the window logo testing to verify its compatibility with xp. i proceed the installation and it was good the blue light was on i connect the line from the sound card to my home stereo amp. to see if it is working or not anyway to make the long story short, the indigo dj sound card did not work on my laptop at all. all i get is a sqeauling sound and the vdj did not work on it. what i mean did not work on vdj when i load a song on both decks the jogwheels spin so slow and sound is sqeauling really bad and when i click back on the laptop sound card everything works perfectly. does anybody has same problem before? i need your advice please.

i am thinking of returning this sound card very soon and probably i'll get another kind what can you recommend?
is sonica theather is good? i dont want to get the soundblaster. the reason i ask about sonica theather is readily available here where i live. i dont have wait for two freakin weeks to get the sound card that dont work.

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 4:41 am

the echo card is really a good product, I am sorry to see you are having trouble.

it sounds like you got a defective card

I would call echo audio tech support, and they will give you a new one

or send it back to where U bought it from

mine has never squealed like that

if U do not want to try the echo card again, there is a usb audiotrak Gigaport or maya 44 usb that work with laptop but usb has higher latency

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 04 @ 12:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)