Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Mix issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

1Leon1Home userMember since 2007
Hey, im new to this stuff, so im still trying stuff out, but i have one question, i have a 5.1 sound card, and i've put the output at sound at master:front/headphones:rear. but when i preview a song, is it normal that i also hear the song that is recording at the moment? or should i only hear the preview of the song?

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 2:52 pm
There are 2 deck in the virtual dj interface deck A & deck B the same as real life dj console. Usually the master output will be your main output which is the deck A or B that is currently playing at the moment. Now if you to prewiew the song on the other deck you must select the headphone selector either A is currently playing as main output and then play the preview music on deck B as your next cue. You must hear the songs in the current deck that you have selected. You should not hear the other deck. If it do so try to check the skin or the interface of the virtual dj that you are using because some of them has the Headphone mixer and then from there you can choose which ever you want.

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 5:32 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)