Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Speakers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hkd987PRO InfinityMember since 2007
So does anyone have any ideas on the best active powered speakers out on the market right now and were to get the best price on them.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 07 @ 11:37 pm
my first choice would be electrovoice but there really high end and a bit more expencive but i dought that you'll ever blown them up and they'll last a life time or two.
my second choice would be makie there a very decent set and if you get the powered sub and a top box to go with them be sure you set the top box as a high mid as the sub will handle all the lower freqencys. i've seen to many speaker get blown cause they where set up not wrong but not as efectively as they could be
the best thing about powered speakers is that you can spread the power load over several curcits and not over load just one

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 4:26 pm
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I've had great success so far with a 2 Yamaha MSR-400 and 1 MSR-800W set. They are somewhat mid-range, price-wise. The 400's go for about $549 (US) each and the 800W goes for about $849 (US). It's always about how much you want to spend.

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 10:10 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I have said it before...and I'll say it again.....Mackie Mackie Mackie.......

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 10:35 pm
I have a pair of Mackie SRM-450's and a JBL JRX118-SP powered sub. They really sound great. The JBL has the high-pass filter built in, so it's an easy plug & play.

The Mackies sound great on their own (and at some venues, that's all I use because of the room) but the sub really adds a good punch.

I bought them used at Guitar Center. Check them, Zzounds, and your favorite local music shop.

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 12:51 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)