Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Detailed instructions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

In the current user manual i don't think it's detailed enough eg max load ok it explains but what the fuck is the always option it dose not state what always means or dose.

It wouls be nice to have help button on the software skin at the top of screen next to config.

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 6:52 am
you really should learn to control your tongue.

"max load" specifies the maximum amount of RAM memory virtual dj may use to load a song.

none: means it won't use RAM memory until the song is actually played.. NOT RECOMMENDED

5mn: means that only 5 minutes of the song will be loaded into RAM

10mn, 30mn, etc. same as 5mn: substitute 5 with 10 or 30

Always: means load the song completely all the the time. regardless of memory availability, or cpu usage.

i suppose a substitue for Always may be "Full"

:)

http://www.djshahar.com Los Angeles DJ Shahar

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 07 @ 12:36 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

I'm with you on this one Charlie boy.

Jimmy b

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 8:56 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkz wrote :
"max load" specifies the maximum amount of RAM memory virtual dj may use to load a song.

none: means it won't use RAM memory until the song is actually played.. NOT RECOMMENDED
5mn: means that only 5 minutes of the song will be loaded into RAM
10mn, 30mn, etc. same as 5mn: substitute 5 with 10 or 30
Always: means load the song completely all the the time. regardless of memory availability, or cpu usage.
i suppose a substitue for Always may be "Full"

Sorry to correct you on this....

"MAX LOAD" specifies whether a track is loaded to memory or streamed from the disk.

NONE: All played tracks are streamed regardless of the length of the track

5min, 10min, 15min, etc : Are maximum length constraints that determine if the track is loaded to memory before play or streamed from the harddisk. With a setting of 10min, then tracks of less then a 10 min length are loaded to memory where tracks exceeding the constraint are streamed from the harddisk.

ALWAYS: Is just that, always load to memory and NEVER stream. This can create issues if you have a low quantity of RAM in the system.

And Charlie, if you have a question... as djkz pointed out... you might try being a little better in how you ask for help.

Inviato Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 12:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)