Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: loading new song issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but when ever I load up a new song into the players in loads up 30-40 seconds into the song, never at the start of the file, unless I have a cue point established. I hope I don't have cue point all my songs for them to load up at the beginning.

Inviato Sun 09 Dec 07 @ 11:40 am
anyone?

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:14 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

In the vdj config settings in the Options tab, have you got the Max Load setting set to Always, if you haven't try that.

Jimmy b

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:21 pm
tried that Jimmy, still having the same problem.

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 1:25 pm

Do you get the complete visual bar ( I don't know what it is called ) above where the artist and track are. BTW how much ram has your pc/laptop got installed.

Jimmy b

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 6:39 pm
yes I do. 2 gigs of ram

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 2:07 am

That should be fine, how strange.

I know it's a ball ache, but have you tried taking a sample of say 20 files, re-analzing them and playing then again and see if it still doing it.

Jimmy b

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 12:14 pm
reggieward!! Do you have the Auto Cue on Always in the configs, and it puts the Cuepoint on a specific downbeat several seconds into the song? Open Config - Options and disabel Auto Cue, now try to load a song? Maby I´m on thin ice now, and this is not regarding your problem, but anyway...

Inviato Wed 12 Dec 07 @ 3:03 pm
dj_trainman wrote :
reggieward!! Do you have the Auto Cue on Always in the configs, and it puts the Cuepoint on a specific downbeat several seconds into the song? Open Config - Options and disabel Auto Cue, now try to load a song? Maby I´m on thin ice now, and this is not regarding your problem, but anyway...

Hehehe. Yeah, I know how you feel, LOL

Anyway, that sounds like the problem. I did a test with a few rock tracks and they were cued way into the song using "always" setting on auto cue

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 3:18 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)