Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sync Problem

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi, I managed to tackle other problems that I had with Virtual DJ. It was actually my computer's problem. But this one I'm not so sure that it's my computer. It's certainly abnormal and very annoying.
It doesn't happen when I use Single Output Mode. When using Headphone mode it happens a lot.
Let's say that I have two songs on deck A and B. When I tried to monitor tune B while A is playing. The sync button becomes activate on its own on deck A. Song A start to match its beat to song B. Nobody wants to hear that when DJing. It happens a lot especially when I set a loop on song B while song A is playing. I will try to capture with with my webcam and upload it on Youtube later on.
Thanks

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 11:11 am
cant help you have 2 many problems of my own.

but i dont like when the pitch becomes active on its own because the beat is totally off

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 07 @ 12:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
applejack

i had a similar problem to you a while back, dont know how or why, but i disabled key board shortcuts in config and it has'nt happened since, can only assume i was unknowingly touching a key somehow... hope it helps

Tayla

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 07 @ 6:47 am
Go to config and try disabling "auto pitch matching." It may be called something else in your version, but it's probably worded similarly.

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 3:53 am
Thank you guys for advice.
But the problem still persists.
I will try to solve this for good. I heard that my problem isn't just local.

Inviato Fri 14 Dec 07 @ 12:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)