Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: A word to the wise don't install Vista SP1 Trial

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

5.6 was working fine with out the crashes and problems i had experienced with all previous versions down to 5.0 , until i updated Vista yesterday with the trial SP1 " Ok it does come with a warning that its a beta version " However i did and tonight my almost perfect VDJ went totally tits up, Crashed and also two incidents of closing in the first hour until i gave up using it and reverting to discs. I will post the crash report later today for my gig laptop. This time i won't be so quick to blame VDJ . I am annoyed for the VDJ Techie's as they fixed the problems to make VDJ compatible with Vista and then Microsoft complicate matters. I will do a system restore and go back to the working VDJ. I wish the VDJ team a well earned rest over xmas as Bill Gates seems to have a few more spanners to throw in the works after Jan 2008. Seriously guys and all, happy holidays.

Chris

Inviato Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 9:10 pm
Re: my previous thread.Can anyone make sense of this Crash ID=75c202f8 (date=712131937, version=5.0 rev.6, build=506, thread=Main, dump=c7063802

Inviato Thu 13 Dec 07 @ 9:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)