Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: M-AUDIO XPONENT HARDWARE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djadaptHome userMember since 2007
Does anyone have the map for this for virtual DJ, can you e-mail to me?

I heard its called SBDJ Xponent Mapper v0.11

If you have it, please e-mail it to me --@--.--

www.DJADAPT.com

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry djadapt no email address is allowed from a demo user

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:15 pm
djadaptHome userMember since 2007
e-addres is (deleted)

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:21 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Naughty, Naughty

Please respect the rules.

Jimmy b

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 7:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
It's available in the download section for registered professional users.

v0.12 is due out shortly, I found a bug with the cueing this weekend I want to fix. Nothing major, just soemthing I found an irritation. Might include a mac version too...

I wasn't actually sure if anyone was actually properly using the plugin other than me LOL!

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Mon 17 Dec 07 @ 8:40 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I will have an Xponent to test maybe soon.

Ps. Will be good if you open a discussione in the correct PLUGIN section of the forum and add some info into your blog http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/SBDJ/ ;)

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 5:05 am
Hi SBDJ - you seem to be the one helping us with Xponent support and developement. I would like to say thank you and we are behind you all the way. Quick question - are the jog wheels now mappable and able to sratch in the VDJ 5r4 pro version?

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 8:04 am
Hi,

As of 5.0 Rev 4 Atomix introduced native Xponent support. This includes implementing the touch sensitive jog dials etc... and yes, scratch mode. There were some issues however, and I couldn't get my Xponent recognised until 5.0 Rev 5 came out.

Once they introduced this I was able to write an extended mapper to implement some extra functionality, allowing more control of effects, browsing, looping and so on, which allows me to make changes to how the controller works in VDJ without being dependant on Atomix to make these changes - especially since I believe the development team don't have an Xponent to test with!

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Wed 19 Dec 07 @ 9:24 am
Hi Scott,

I'm very interested in acquiring a professional version ld Virtual DJ once I own an M-Audio Xponent and the Torq Software does not satisfy my needs. I have an Hercules DJ console that came with Virtual DJ and I am very used to Automix functions and so on.... I use a Mac. I noticed you have developed the mapper for the xponent to integrate with VDJ and I have some questions:

Is it really working with the current version or do I have to wait for a newer version for Mac
Does the mapper have a skin similar to the xponent?

I have the home version that came with the Hercules... do you know if I am ellegible for an upgrade?
Regards and sorry for some mistakes in my English.... I am Brazilian, hehe

Thanks

Murilo

Inviato Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 9:36 am
muserrano wrote :
Hi Scott,

I'm very interested in acquiring a professional version ld Virtual DJ once I own an M-Audio Xponent and the Torq Software does not satisfy my needs. I have an Hercules DJ console that came with Virtual DJ and I am very used to Automix functions and so on.... I use a Mac. I noticed you have developed the mapper for the xponent to integrate with VDJ and I have some questions:

Is it really working with the current version or do I have to wait for a newer version for Mac
Does the mapper have a skin similar to the xponent?

I have the home version that came with the Hercules... do you know if I am ellegible for an upgrade?
Regards and sorry for some mistakes in my English.... I am Brazilian, hehe

Thanks

Murilo

Hi :)

The current version (v1.02) has both PC & Mac support. It's definately stable on the PC, I need to do some more thorough testing on the Mac when I get time!

I'm not sure what you mean by the mapper having a similar skin to the xponent. I've assigned controls as I see sensible, but am always open to changes and suggestions for improvements.

As for the upgrade, I think you are, but it's not something I know anything about I'm afraid.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 7:12 pm
Thanks a lot SBDJ!!
I bought the Pro version and will spend the whole weekend testing it .... I made a confusion between skins and midi mappings...
I will try to develop a Skin that looks like the xponent ..

regards

Murilo

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 8:44 am
yvesbHome userMember since 2005
Hi ! I`´ve a question Please help!

I have got the New M-Audio Torg Xponent !! Does the Midi controller work with the best software ---- Virtual Dj ---- ???
Please answer thanks.

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 4:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes in the pro version which is available at a
discount.

Inviato Thu 24 Jan 08 @ 5:02 pm
Nice... I came into this forum to find out whether my Xponent would be compatible with VirtualDJ.. Now that I see it is compatible, I am going to purchase it.

Excellent.

And video mixing with the Xponent is fine? That is the main reason I want VDJ

Inviato Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 12:35 am
Yup, crossfader can control audio and/or video, and you can select and activate video effects/transitions.

Regards,

Scott

Inviato Wed 30 Jan 08 @ 9:31 am
chico28Home userMember since 2008
hola como puedo conectar los pedales para el torqxponent, y donde les pudo encontrar, y como funcionan. Gracias

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 5:38 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)