Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with vdj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

kharvHome userMember since 2007
I have a numark tt200 with a phonic mx 200 mixer and vdj timecoded vinyl, i got it because i was gonna get the maya 44 soundcard to be able to use the timecoded vinyl with vdj, but i recently found out my computer (hp a730n) has 1 input and 1 output digital audio in the back, so i picked up an rca cable today and pluged the cords into the back and pluged the rca cables to the back of my mixer ( im not sure what jack to put it in so i tried them all) and i played the time coded vinyl and tried to get it to work on vdj but when i clicked auto config it said "there is no signal from the timecoded vinyl" i have downloaded the asio4all driver and it shows up on driver useage but it still pops up, i have realtek hda card and ont he config menu in asio4all it says "beyond logic" for the rear audio input.

can anyone help me?

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 07 @ 9:20 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i would advise you to get the maya , internal cards in laptops are likely to have alot of problems with configuration and very high latency

Inviato Sat 22 Dec 07 @ 5:58 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)