Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ Freezing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I just got my new laptop which has Vista on it. It is an Alienware with 1gb of video and 2gb of standard ram.

I made a post recently about a problem I had which was fixed by installing as an administrator.

However, I went to the club where I'm djing at this Friday, and when I would drag a song from the file folder to the deck virtual dj would freeze up. At one point, the music kept playing but it was frozen.

Then, when I try to click on VDJ parts of the program turn white. Sometimes it unfreezes on its own after about 30 seconds to a minute and a half, but obviously this is not a good thing. Also, sometimes the whole program will get a white foggy mask over it, in addition to the white covering the browser area and several other areas.

It generally unfreezes after about a minute or two, but that is to long obviously. And then, suddenly, it works fine for a while. Very strange. :)

Any ideas on a solution? This computer is brand new and I have the latest version of MK2 drivers and VDJ.

Inviato Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 2:25 pm
p.s.-could it be my external hard drive going bad?

Inviato Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 2:49 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
1) Could you add these lines to the xml file of the default skin:

<textzone>

<size width="140" height="17" geterrormessage="true"/>
<pos x="90" y="2"/>
<text font="Verdana" size="14" color="#FFFFFF" format="%status" scroll="yes"/>
</textzone>

It will display new data next to the VirtualDJ logo.

2) v5.0 rev6 now records the freezes in the "crashguard report.txt" file

Inviato Mon 24 Dec 07 @ 7:59 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)