Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Whats up with my Hercules mdk console?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

tekneekHome userMember since 2007
So heres whats its set on!

Ok so heres my setup
Two Staton T60's and the hercules mdk console as my cross fader (for temp...also when i get a new crossfader how do i hook that up..a drawing be greatly appreciated)

So anyways sometimes when im spinnin tracks on my time coded vinyl and switchin back and fourth it happends...what i mean is sometimes even though the record starts to play the song wont play, so then when i click play on the mdk console the track plays and even though it shows im scartchin the record on the virtual dj display,,its not scratchin on the record, then i have to go back into my system config switch mdk console to asio driver then when that problem happends again i switch from asio to mdk!...can anyone give me a suggestion how to fix this!

Inviato Sun 30 Dec 07 @ 11:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 6:26 am
tekneekHome userMember since 2007
Thank you that topic is right on the money and has a diagram and pictures for my questions, perfect!!

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 10:22 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi tekneek,

U need to upgrade to pro in order to use it fully as the djc edition only permits u for 5 mins of usage. Try download the demo first:) It werk for 20 days.

N if u like this software, do support its development by purchasing it. Thanks;)

PS: U can have a discount when u upgrade to pro as u own the djc edition.

Inviato Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 2:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)