Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphones?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi im new to this,i was wondering if it is possible to use headphones on virtuals mp3 controllers ? cant decide to buy one or not, many thanks Hylton

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 9:20 am

yeah, several have built in soundcard, such as Hercules MK2 controller. A good starter all-in-one package deal

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 10:01 am
cool, i was going to get icue ,is there a plugin that can seperate the two tracks signals e.g. monitor one to mix into the one thats playing? so far i have just been using the screen to work out the timing and using sync ,but i want to do it the old fashioned way .Hylton

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 10:42 am

To prelisten the other track (Cue), you need a soundcard with two outputs, or two soundcards.

Easiest way as would be to get a surround usb card. Then you can prelisten at one channel out, and have master sound at the other channel ;)

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 11:13 am
i have a audigy 2 and a sound card built in, how do i configure that in virtual dj or the sound card , sorry for being a pain , it supports 6 speaker channels ive done this in cubase,in the sound bus mixer is that the same ? hylton

Inviato Mon 31 Dec 07 @ 11:35 am
droidboy

It still depends whether your card has physically separate outputs for the different speakers on the 6 channels, if you have separate front/rear/centre outputs, then in the sound setup select headphones in the outputs section, and select 4.1card in the soundcard(s) section. It should then display your soundcard name in the dropdown underneath this.

Finally just select which combination of channels you want the output on, and plug in to the respective sockets and your off!

However, if like my 6.1 card, there is only 1 physical output as its digital (sheesh!) then you will need a second card as DJ in Norway says, or one of the midi controllers that have the headphones capability. These ones all contain a built in sound card so you are in effect adding the second physical output required.

Either that or you could buy a mixer that is capable of taking the 6.1 digital output and splitting it, but I suspect this will be a much more expensive option.

Hope this helps

Denzel

Inviato Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 5:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)