Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Automix ignores pre-set points

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Happy New Year All

I've been trying to find out how to use the automix functionality in 5.0 rev6. Most of it seems to make sense apart from the fact that if you edit the automix points on the bpm dialog, none of the automix settings appear to adhere to these points at all!

Is there a way to enforce that a song uses the points as set up in this tab. At the moment as soon as you load songs into the playlist it appears to chose its own random automix points based on the type of automix selected. But none of them seem to correspond to the exact points I've set up on the songs in question.

Any pointers as to where I'm going wrong would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Denzel

Inviato Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 5:16 am

Inviato Tue 01 Jan 08 @ 10:20 am
Hi Matt

I've had a look at this, and it kind of makes sense, however I think what is confusing me is that the when you set an automix point to exit the song, the next song appears to be mixing in for the x number of seconds you have configured prior to your mix point.

This is no good for setting up mix points that beat match properly! You either need the mix to start exiting AT the mix point you set, or you need to change the config to mix in numbers of beats rather than seconds. Interestingly playing around with it I've found that it's not just the smart mode that observes the mix points you set, the fade (intro-outro) also does. If I use this, and set it to 0s, the songs cut across at exactly the points I set, and exactly in beat too!

Just a shame I can't get it to do this and set a fade time as well, it would all be perfect then!

Denzel

Inviato Wed 02 Jan 08 @ 5:13 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Does anyone know if this issue has been fixed?

Inviato Sat 23 Feb 08 @ 1:35 pm
kkorposPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Trying again, anyone?

Inviato Tue 26 Feb 08 @ 2:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)