Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: TCV signal

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just a few problems, I can hear the tcv signal wen im mixing in the background ... also if i forget to take the needle off before i load the next track, the whole program stops reading the vinyl signal but keeps playing. i have to click on the soundcard changing from asio to maya 44 or vice versa which stops and reloads the track. Is there any way to sort this out...I play out in clubs, but am thinking bout changing programs due to these problems...which are frequent throughout my set.

Inviato Thu 03 Jan 08 @ 10:38 pm
yes i get this same error on my tcv deck that's connected to my ac'97 audio card. to me some of the problem has to deal with the fact that the line-in on th ac'97 is coming in hot (loud) and making the tcv code peak alot. this issue doesn't happen to me when I use an audigy sound card for the line in. to be honest I am not sure if this is the actual issue or if their is something wrong with vdj itself. So far to my knowledge, of the two pc's I've tried *both with a ac'97 based sound card in them* the decks attached to them. But as I see in your post this seems to occur with your maya44 as well. I could only gander that it's a vdj issue, which leads me to my next concern... Why hasn't their been a reply yet from a vdj tech?

Inviato Fri 18 Jan 08 @ 4:15 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)