Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Enhanced audio, video, midi, and DMX features

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well its asking alot but as a techie and control freak having these things would make VDJ so much more valuable...

- Reintroduce the ability to patch ASIO I/O wherever you want it
- Split video out to different video cards if possible, especially now that PCI-E is commonly available we can actually have the video adapters to have deck 1/2 previews, and main out
- Have better MIDI patching, and particularly MIDI out, having certain features MIDI out-able would mean that say a Mackie total control wing would be useful with its motorized faders. I'm not the only one who wants any kind of MIDI out: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/82175/Wishes_and_new_features/Midi_Clock___Re-Wire_support.html
- Support ArtNet, because DMX over IP is becoming much more popular, especially in large venues where having to patch your DMX out into their DMX in and run lots of LTP/HTP patches is a chore. Also more DMX functionality such as movement macros, more documentation, and binding audio/video parameters to DMX channel values would be nice for audio-synced lights/movements.

Inviato Fri 04 Jan 08 @ 11:47 pm
An addendum to MIDI:

If the dev's ever implement MIDI send commands, please have the ability to transmit a note or PC/CC command on every beat! It would make lighting control easier as some pieces of software can't quite figure out the BPM, plus having it tied directly to the music source would be easier.

Inviato Sun 03 Feb 08 @ 9:31 pm
Yes I like this idea too. On every beat would be an advantage but it would be really good if there was an additional CBG view for MIDI commands so I could program in instructions with each song that will change my light show (VisualDMX) automatically. E.G. Colour themes for songs, strobing, laser and blackouts. This would be amazing.

Ross.

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 8:31 pm
jikayCUE userMember since 2008
I'd really like to see the midi clock out!

Inviato Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 7:06 am
On top of having a full-fledged MIDI out system, consider support for OSC because its the probable replacement for MIDI.

Plus MIDI out would be nice to control VJ software like resolume, arkaos, or gridpro

Inviato Sun 17 Feb 08 @ 12:26 pm
Last night i was programing midi,, we are only touchin the tip of it.. i think the visualations in sonque would be killer to be able to assign to midi keyboard.. I assigned individual effects to keys and also would love to do a all out massive sampler past the 8 keys that virt alllows.. there is a solution and im going to make it..

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 08 @ 12:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)