Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Time code signal fluctuating

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Anybody have any ideas why all of a sudden timecode signals will flucuate and sometimes drop to zero. It is happening all the time.

it wil stay at zero for a few seconds and then jump to 68% then to %100 back to %50 and then to zero. It is happening on both decks.

I have a mac book with 2.2 ghz and 2.5 GB ram. I use VV.

Any thoughts would be great. I know its beta and I am being patient but... my friends serato.. it seems to not have any of these issues I constantly have.

I dont care about video and all that, I just want to focus on mixing not on trying to make this software work properly.

Another thing that was happening last night was when i used command S as a keyboard shortcut, it would stop the song!!! (usually it would sync)

thanks

Inviato Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 3:40 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do you have the white or black macbook?

Which usb port do you use? if you t on the right side make sure you update your apple system software as there was found to be a bug with this port.

What Performance options do you have set try setting latency to auto and un-ticking safe and over-clock.

Could you please take a screenshot of the time-code Con-fig screen and upload it to a site like tinypic.com and send it to me a link via private message.

Thank you

Inviato Sat 05 Jan 08 @ 5:42 pm
Thanks Skyfxl,

I have set latency to auto and unchecked clear sound with huge improvements. Time Code signal is more consistent and I am not experiencing the auto config and start

up crashes you were helping me with on a different thread. There are good days and bad. Today has been good. Thanks.

I have a mac book (black) w leopard and 2.5 ram

Any other suggestions for set up and configuration, I am surprised of the difference in stability after making these few changes that you suggested...

Cheers,

R

Inviato Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 4:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)