Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: timecodes in club set up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey there..i was wonder, if for example, i was doing a set in a club, using timecodes with the herc mk2, however, there was a dj following my set wanting to use the same pair of decks with his own vinlys..how would i go about switching without causing the music 2 stop?...any suggestions would be helpful...thanks :)

Inviato Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 8:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does he use time-codes or real vinyl? , do you use the mk2 as a mixer or do you use it in external mixer mode?

Virtual DJ Pro 5 has a bypass-mode allowing real vinyl to be used on 1 or 2 decks instead which is controlled via a keyboard-shortcut.

Alternatively if you do want to move the mk2 and the computer away , in pro , you can use the full external external mixer support and a ysplitter with an mp3 player to ensure the music doesnt stop while he sets up.

If he uses his own time-code Records , just disable the time-code on each deck temporarily , by pressing the time-code button on each deck the music will continue to play while he sets up his vinyl. Once its setup he can activate the signal again on each deck.

Why not check out the latest demo either way you will find it has many improvements for time-code, but please note like the console version in the demo time-code usage is limited to 5 minutes and if you want the full features of pro you can upgrade at a discount.

Inviato Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 10:56 am
where do you set that up at? in vdj 5?

Inviato Sun 06 Jan 08 @ 10:07 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djscoutmaster wrote :
where do you set that up at? in vdj 5?

You Require the pro version of cue /vdj

its an option you can setup in keyboard shortcuts options > keyboard shortcuts and choose the action Bypass mode.

Inviato Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 12:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)