Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Song Load On Deck Is Very Slooooow...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cnd782PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I just finished installing the MK2 mixer on my mac. Works great EXCEPT, whenever I upload a song on a deck, it takes a second or two to load up. What can I do to solve this problem? Also, what are the best settings for my program to run smoothly and efficiently.

All my performance settings are stock. I never touched the settings since I installed the program.

I'm running a brand new Mac Book Pro, 2.4ghz Dual Core Processor with the most updated memory and video card. My operating systsem is the Mac Leapord 10.5, (Newest Version)

Please Help...Thank You!

-- Chris

Inviato Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 11:08 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Chris, What version u on?

Inviato Mon 07 Jan 08 @ 11:28 pm
I'm not sure I understand what you are referring to. Are you saying the software pauses a second or two before the track starts loading, or are you saying the track takes one or two seconds in total to load. I use Virtual Vinyl and there is always a slight pause in the waveform of the currently playing track and then the track I'm selecting will take a second or two before the waveform starts loading but the music always keeps playing so I don't worry about it, I just assume it's just the software working a little harder to retrieve the data and load it. Now if you're referring to the track taking a second or two in total to load from the time you drop a track on the deck then you don't have anything to really complain about. After all, VDJ is a lot more complicated than a simple media player (like Itunes). It's having to multi-task and manage a lot more info so if your track only takes 2 seconds to load (of course this depends on the size of the file) then consider yourself lucky. It sure beats having to look up a track in a book, find the CD, wait 10 seconds for the CD to load, a couple of seconds to select the track, and another couple of seconds to set your cue point. If the load time is really an issue I suggest upping your RAM and not running any other programs while running VDJ.

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 3:51 am
The software I'm using is most updated version for the Mac. VDJ Pro Edition.

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 8:18 am
What happens is if I'm playing a track on deck 1, when I drag and drop a song into deck 2, it takes about a second or two for the track to load up. The music keeps playing no problem but I'm concerned that VDJ might crash due to this. I know I don't need up of my hardware. My computer is super charged for this program. Please help...

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 8:21 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is ok, even if it not yet fully loaded, the song will keep on playin, no worry. N remeber this is still in beta stage for mac.. n so if u have a crash pls report it at the beta thread. thks;)

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 11:29 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)