Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: help desk not helping

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

its been 3 weeks now, since i've heard back from help desk. Ive messaged them numerous times with questions and concerns and nothing since dec 14th. The questions are being read, but no reply.

3 times i was informed to connect to the helpdesk module so they could connect to my laptop and help me with my problem, but they never did.

What other options are there, i'm really disappointed in this.

Im unable to find a Contact info page on this site to contact somone and complain about this...

Thanks

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 11:33 am
Why not tell us your system specs as well as the issues you are having as we may be able to help you out here.

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 2:47 pm
I've already attempted the forum for help with no results, which in turn led me to support/helpdesk. below is my forum attempt

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/80848/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Audio_Video_out_of_sync.html

here is more info
heres what i have
directx 9c
667mhz ram

i've also disabled alot of the background programs and i've never overclocked it.

i've tried the PERFORMANCE setting and it didnt help.
I tried numerous times with different setting and nothing helped.

I decided to start covernting my vob's to mpeg2, and since i've upgraded to the V5 Rev6 all the videos are having problems playing unless i quickly drag another video file to the opposite player. The music plays, but the video is stuttering in one place, over and over again and its usually 9 or 10 seconds into the video. Even the cue video windows are freezing up when i try and cue the videos...it didnt do this before the upgrade to Rev6,

while djing with VDJ, i went to delete a mp3 from the database and VDJ Crashed on me, giving me a yellow recover icon (i wasnt able to save the error log).

afte that... all video's froze up (music continued playing on the video), even if i attempted to unfreeze the video by dragging another video to the opposite player, it didnt help, there was nothing i did with changing performance options, that would resolve the freeze up. usually in the past i was able to get by with unfreezing by dragging another file to the opposite player. But this no longer works.

Ive disabled the HARDWARE ACCELERATION to be able to use my videos...it wont work with it enable, but now i've lost the use of the video effects/clip banks...

So that's where i'm at with all this

Thanks

Inviato Tue 08 Jan 08 @ 3:16 pm
since its now been 2 weeks and obviously there is no solution to my problem found on this forum

How do i contact Virtual DJ Directly..

phone number? or even a mailing address...

Cant find one within this website.

thanks

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 4:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djdarryl1 wrote :
its been 3 weeks now, since i've heard back from help desk. Ive messaged them numerous times with questions and concerns and nothing since dec 14th. The questions are being read, but no reply.

3 times i was informed to connect to the helpdesk module so they could connect to my laptop and help me with my problem, but they never did.

What other options are there, i'm really disappointed in this.

Im unable to find a Contact info page on this site to contact somone and complain about this...

Thanks

contact you can make tickets here.

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/tickets.html and check your tickets here.

have you checked your tickets status? If it says assigned to analyst it means they are working hard on the issue for you.

Usually , tickets are replied to within 2 days and many on the same day.

Inviato Sat 26 Jan 08 @ 6:10 pm
"Usually , tickets are replied to within 2 days and many on the same day."...haha

Its been 6 WEEKS!....and i havent heard a thing.
All my ticket questions/converns have been read and assigned to analyist...but no responds from them

I've opened another ticket to complain about this issue and that one hasnt even been read and its 8 days now.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 2:12 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
If you are running an 8000 series video card with xp you can have problems.
Try a 7600gt card and see how it goes.

There is no excuse for the delay, when a teamer engages a user others will stand off so to not confuse users with different answers from different people. Particularly with help desk, if someone has arranged that, it is all timing with worldwide location and time differences.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 8:38 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please view your tickets... I have responded to your recent one and have a few questions. We will get this working.

cstoll

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 1:03 pm
I also posted a question to the help center on the 19th of Jan and It hasnt even been read yet. Charging $300 dollars for a downloaded program you should really offer better text support than this. THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and someone shouldnt have to post a message to tell someone how to contact tech support. it should be easily accessible. phone number, email, address. tech support # etc. if I dont hear something soon Im going to ask for a refund. I guess I should post a new message in the pc version support see if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about doing this. lol....

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 1:23 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
chefnate1 wrote :
I also posted a question to the help center on the 19th of Jan and It hasnt even been read yet. Charging $300 dollars for a downloaded program you should really offer better text support than this. THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and someone shouldnt have to post a message to tell someone how to contact tech support. it should be easily accessible. phone number, email, address. tech support # etc. if I dont hear something soon Im going to ask for a refund. I guess I should post a new message in the pc version support see if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about doing this. lol....

Please read the response to your ticket.

And btw, for users using the Demo or a Crack, the eService is a service for Licensed users. Most of the questions asked by people demo-ing the program can be answered here in the forums, you just need to use the Search features as the answers are here.

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 5:46 am
C'mon guys, we get 2000 calls a month answered, give us a little credit.

menappi, Your first message came in on Jan 9th and you requested a specific
Teamer to answer you which he did on 16th. Then you didn't reply back until the
23rd. The Teamer you requested has Spanish as his native language, I think he
did well in his answer to you.

You joined the forum here on Mon 11 Dec 06 but yet you say you haven't installed
the demo yet, give us a damn break dude, stupid we are not.
You are asking questions about time code that you have purchased already when the demo
runs TCV for only five minutes, smart purchase if you ask me.

Maybe if we had more users reading the user guide first eservice would be more efficient.
It would most certainly be more efficient if we weren't dogged with tickets from crack heads tying us up and keeping us from answering legit Pro users.
If I had my way, eservice would be strictly for Pro users exluding purchase problems.

Any more posts like this from you and your existance here will vanish.
Your decision

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 7:27 am
i completely understand how busy you guys can get with troubleshooting. I used to work helpdesk at an IT dept for a government office, so i know what its about. But to not answer or even reply after 6 weeks and numerous post from the customer is not very professional....at least let the customer know that the issues is being looked into or its going to take a little longer to troubleshoot...but not to reply for 6 weeks, even after the help desk told me to connect to the help desk module and then be completely ignored after that...not good service.

Maybe you can research my ticket mp3jrick and find out whats going on with it, like you did menappi...i'd appreciate it.

thanks

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 11:22 am
I read your tickets
I suggested a different video card for known reasons with xp and 8000 series cards.
Chris wants to take a more defined look at things for you, which is fine.
He has answered your ticket.

Again I appologise for the absentee attention to your tickets, but as I explained when Teamers engage users it is best to let it be one on one and not interfere due to confusion in the troubleshooting process.

Don't worry,
r

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 2:24 pm
SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED ...yea baby yea!

Thanks to helpdesk team member cstoll, he helped me get the issued solved!

thank you guys!

Inviato Tue 29 Jan 08 @ 11:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)