Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: How about a third deck?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It's just a simply idea. I'd love it if there was an option to use a third deck. Maybe one that you could drag and position anywhere on the screen.
Thanks.

Inviato Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 4:25 pm
you can use 2 instances of Virtual DJ at the same time, giving you 4 decks ;)

also - they can be on 2 different pc's, synced over network ;)

Inviato Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 4:30 pm
Hi there!

Is this option also available for the Console Version of Virtual Dj?
And if I can use it with the console version how can I control 4 decks with the Dj Console?
Maybe you could give me a short advice? or a step by step "how to do" instruction?

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Wed 24 Nov 04 @ 10:32 pm
i can't afford two computers. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the multi-instance but they are always layered over each other and I can't access the one underneath. am I dumb or could there be a problem there? As well I don't really like the multi instance skins. The r too small and don't have enough options unlike the 700s. That's why I suggested using a third deck option that would be liek the skin u are using and u could drag and drop it anywhere on sceen.

Inviato Sat 27 Nov 04 @ 12:10 pm
idj4uPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I remember seeing a VDJ skin that makes 2 instances much easier. Check the skins section.

Inviato Mon 29 Nov 04 @ 11:10 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Goin back to what Pachtyman said, i tried multi instancing (lol) with the DJ console, but the play button operated both the left decks or right decks respectivly. think a great new addition would be the ability to sync both instances (for the beat lock) of VDJ an using a switch function (or something similar) so that the console only operated one deck. Thing is is that if there is a good beat u wanna use at the end of a song an ur playin an oldie or a track with a quiet beat on then u cant keep the beat goin at the end of the 2nd song, as u need to change the record on the 1st deck. Thinkin a 3rd (or even a 4th) deck'd be so much more use than simply another version of VDJ runnin as well.

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 5:06 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I will update Multi-Instance Skin for vdj 2.xx soon with more options: cues + function scratch + ....
Just need time to finish it

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 5:21 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
aight cool, dont rush it man cos that'll lead to bugs n stuff.

Cheers
:o)

Inviato Mon 28 Mar 05 @ 5:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)