Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: BCD2000 compatibility?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys,

Me and my flatmate have been using his laptop (Acer Aspire 5630, Vista Premium) with his copy of VDJ 5.0 and his BCD2000. Now, he's configured the BCD to VDJ using the USB cable, Bome's Midi Translator and Maple (MidiYoke not compatible with Vista?). Most things are configured correctly, but no matter how hard we try we cannot get the headphones to work with VDJ. Using the BCD control panel, and the VDJ settings panel, we configured it all according to how everyone else on the net said to do it, but to no avail. When we switch the channels, the master plays through the headphones but not speakers. Whenever we change the sound card to time latency, the same happens but in reverse. Also, when the music is playing through the headphones the only knob that works is the master volume for phones.

Any ideas as to how to configure the BCD/VDJ/our setup? Not being able to use headphones makes things really hard. Yes, I know i only have one sound card, but do the BCD headphones work even if I have a crappy standard soundcard? Also, we can play iTunes through the main speakers whilst mixing VDJ through the headphones, but can't get the headphones and VDJ to work with speakers at the same time.

Sorry if this is a confusing post, I probably repeated myself numerous times and whatnot, and I've fired off as much as I know without having his laptop in front of me. Any ideas as to why nothing is reacting?

Thanks!

Inviato Thu 31 Jan 08 @ 7:19 am
I'm not sure if i can help but i'm using the BCD2000 as well with Version 5.0 latest.
I had to go into sound config... inputs NONE, Outputs = headphones, Sound Card BCD2000, output channels master Chan 1 and 2, Headphones 3 and 4...

I'm still trying to figure this out ... hope this might help . Michael

Inviato Mon 18 Feb 08 @ 10:54 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)