Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark CUE Vs Leopard, help!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Does anyone of you have problems with the new Mac OS and Numark CUE LE?
I've just bought a Numark DMC2 controller and DJIO audio card, workin' with a new powerful Mac Probook 15".
The CUE LE 4.3 (provided with the controller) gets stuck all the time or simply the music doesn't come out after a while...help!!
I suspect there's some kind of problem between Leopard OS and the Numark software, is it just me experiencing this?
Will the new VDJ 5 be upgraded to Leopard?

Maurino, from Italy

Inviato Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 2:10 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am not sure the compatibility Is just with leopard.
I had the same problem with the DJ I/O using Tiger In the past.

DJ I/O' driver Is poorly designed; the driver Is too power hungry.

I use another sound card now which I have not faced any sound problems.
That sound card Is Maya 44 usb.

Inviato Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:05 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There is a new DJ/io driver comming soon for leopard which will resolve these problems.

Inviato Fri 01 Feb 08 @ 5:22 pm
How soon..? I experience the very same (major) issues. I have to play next weekend and dont know what to do. Please help..?

Inviato Sat 02 Feb 08 @ 6:49 am
Having major problems with DJio since I switched to Mac. for now... using a USB creative labs card. DJIO is in the box until the new drivers come out.
I had no problems with the DJIO using it on a PC.

I'm glad i didn't sell my windows based laptop ... can't trust either the software or the DJIO for gigs. I know that when the Beta becomes a full release CUE 5.0 and the new drivers are in
I'll be happy that I switched to the mac! Anyone hear anything about new drivers... or full release?

Inviato Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 09 Feb 08 @ 8:42 pm
The new Mac version of Numark Cue is working great now! Thanks Numark!.. Now... still waiting to use my DJio with my Mac. I keep seeing references from Numark to coming soon... however... soon is a subjective term. It's been a couple of months now. Hopefully, Numark will get the leopard drivers out soon. I continue to have faith.

Inviato Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 9:15 pm
Two months ago Numark said two weeks for the drivers. Still no drivers.

Inviato Fri 02 May 08 @ 12:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)