Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Slideshow question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've got the demo version and I'm very impressed and can certainly see myself forking out for the full version!

I have a question about the slideshow function. I have no problems adding images and getting them to run but how do I delete images from the slideshow or reorder them so they play in a diiferent sequence? Am I missing something really basic here?

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 11:30 am
KeivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi maplins1,

Your going to love this software. The way I do it is I remove the pictures that I don't want in the slide show to a different folder. Then if I need it in a certain order I label the fist pictures 001, second pic 002 and so on you have to add the zeros in front of the numbers all the way to number 9 or else your pictures will not be in order because number 11 will be your second picture.

Good Luck,
Keivan

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 6:38 pm
Cheers Keivan, I'll try that.

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 9:11 am
Worked great, cheers!

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 3:45 pm
KeivanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Maplins1,

Great :-) Good Luck Have Fun. Your gonna love this software the support is great and everyone is willing to help out. I hope to see you as a registerd user soon. I'm sure you will be helping other users in no time.

Cheers,
Keivan

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 5:24 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)