Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Error opening XML plugin file V5.07

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

GilbzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Just downloaded the new version and I can't open any of the video effects

When I click on some it show 'Error opening XML plugin file'

Any ideas?

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 5:09 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Apparently your plugin TK Filter crashed. Just delete the file named: "plug_in.xml" in "VirtualDJ\\Plugins\\SoundEffect"

Inviato Mon 04 Feb 08 @ 5:44 pm
Hmm not sure on that

On another forum Tophouse (Da man!) suggested updating direct x. Which I did before reading this and it worked!

I'll see how it goes, I haven't put it on my main gig pc yet but I do like some of the new features. Shame the Slideshow hasn't been sorted though.

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 3:13 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Gilbz wrote :
On another forum Tophouse (Da man!) suggested updating direct x. Which I did before reading this and it worked!

Just luck (always funny in Computer Science) because the previous error can only come from the thing I told you ;-)

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 8:09 am
Ah right!!

I'm not pc techy so I apologise, I guess luck was on my side!
Thanks for your help

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 9:51 am
No luck Cel, you heard it from him, I am "da man!" lol

Cel, anything new to expect from your personal plugin factory? For plugins I accept, Cel is 'da man'!

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 4:42 pm
Problem with this forum is you can't edit later what you wrote when your were drunk lol!!

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 5:44 pm
Gilbz wrote :
Problem with this forum is you can't edit later what you wrote when your were drunk lol!!

Lee, we all know when you're drunk you tell the truth and dress in womens clothing (well, anyone who didn't know does now!) :o)

Inviato Tue 05 Feb 08 @ 8:41 pm
Well you can if you can catch me and pm me while I am online, as I can go back and edit it for you, but that doesnt mean that no one has read it. And trust me around here I know there are quite a few users that wish they could go back and edit their posts after reading them the next day:)

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 1:48 am
'Well you can if you can catch me and pm me while I am online'

Brian, I'm glad I read the rest of your post after you wrote the above straight after what Tophouse wrote!!

Dion, don't let 'our' preferences be known to everyone!

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 2:19 am
version 5.7 rev 6
as per the previous advice; I have deleted the plugin file from the sound effects folder.
However I still get the "error opening xml file" message.
This is on a compaq presario laptop. On my desktop computer the program works fine. any other suggestions¿
thanks devnull

Inviato Mon 13 Apr 09 @ 12:07 pm
boa tarde, nao estou conseguindo editar atalhos em mapper alguem tem o arquivo xml pronto?

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 1:15 pm
Please don't bump an old topic from 2 years ago. Please open your own new topic using the pen and paper icon at the top of the main topic list.

This topic is also for English language messages only. Please either post a new topic in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of the main forum list http://www.virtualdj.com/forums

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 2:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)