Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: need help asap maya 44 usb

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i just bought a maya 44 usb and im using denon 3500s and i hooked it right and when i got to set up on virtual dj it says error on aois sound driver. and when i press play on the denon it makes a long beep and i get no sound but if i press play on virtual dj it plays for a sec constantly. can someone help me please thanks a lot.

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 08 @ 6:56 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 11:17 am
okey i had the same problem not anymore lol...
Rite.. when you open settings and go to sound set-up tab, you have various ie intputs, outputs, SOUNDCARDS etc.. question. when you click on soundcards, does maya44 usb appear on the list? if you dont see it then thats the main cause of your problems.. easy to solve likee "djej" you might need to reinstall the driver for maya.

Inviato Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 8:23 pm
ok it shows up now, i dloaded the driver for the maya. another question i have, when i plug in the maya to the usb is the yellow light suppose to be bright or dim, because mine is very dim. i think my usb isnt powerful enough for it, and if that is the problem how can i fix it??

Inviato Sun 10 Feb 08 @ 9:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)